In Store Pickup
Pricing & Payment
- Prices on our website are in Canadian dollars.
- All prices listed or quoted are subject to change without notification.
- For items without listed prices, please Contact us for a quotation.
- You may pay for your online order using VISA, MasterCard or American Express.
- At this time we are unable to accept pre- paid credit cards.
- A pre-authorization will be placed on your credit card upon receipt of your order.
- Your credit card will be charged when your order, or partial order, is shipped.
Availability & Shipping
- The Team Aquatics Supplies online catalog represents all products offered for sale but does not guarantee availability.
- In stock items will ship within two to three business days and you will receive an email confirming shipping.
- We cannot guarantee immediate availability of all items.
- For out of stock items, you will be notified by email with possible substitutions or a future shipping date.
- To minimize shipping costs, Team Aquatic Supplies will attempt to group multiple item orders into one shipment––if this requires a shipping delay of more than one week, you will be notified by email.
- You may choose to have your order shipped via Canada Post ground service and shipping costs will apply.
- You may choose to avoid shipping costs by picking up your order at one of our Team Aquatic Supplies’ locations .
- Items may be shipped from any of our locations, warehouses or manufacturers across Canada.
- We cannot guarantee shipping duration or exact delivery dates.
- You may request a rush/express shipping method (e.g., Federal Express). Contact us to arrange (we can provide an estimate of shipping costs).
Note: FedEx shipments cannot be shipped to a PO Box number.
- Shipping charges are based on weight, size and destination.
- Team Aquatic Supplies can ship to most locations in the world.
Note: Restrictions apply to some products that cannot be shipped to international destinations.
Free Shipping Offer
- Online orders of $149.99 CAD or more (after discounts and before taxes are applied) will be shipped Canada Post Expedited service free of charge. Some conditions apply*.
- Orders shipped internationally (including the US) are not eligible for free shipping. Regular shipping charges will apply.
- Express or Purolator options are not eligible for free shipping regardless of subtotal.
* Free Expedited shipping may not apply to team orders, bulk team orders for fins or equipment, high volume/weight orders, or orders that have to ship in multiple boxes. If your order does not qualify for free shipping you will be contacted prior to being charged.
- Check our handy sizing chart before placing your order to ensure you get the best size for you.
- Or consider visiting your closest Team Aquatic Supplies locations before placing your order to establish your exact size.
The following returns policy applies to order placed through Team Aquatic Supplies.
- Team Aquatic Supplies cannot accept any returns unless you have secured a return authorization number. Contact us to request a return authorization.
- A return authorization number can be issued up to 30 days after you have received the item.
- Items returned to Team Aquatic Supplies without a return authorization number will not be accepted.
- All returns must be unused, in their original packaging with manufacturers’ tags attached (unless defective).
- When requesting a return authorization number, please state the reason for return.
- You may cancel your order up to 48 hours after it has been placed, as long as it has not been shipped, without penalty.
- You may cancel or return your order within 30 days of shipping and goods may be subject to a 20% restocking fee. New unused items must be returned in their original packaging with all manufacturers tags attached.
- You are responsible for all shipping charges associated with order cancellations.
- You may exchange an unused product for an alternative size or item. Contact us for a return authorization number before shipping and include information about your exchange request, e.g., what size or product you want in exchange.
- You are responsible for all shipping charges associated with exchanges.
- Team Aquatic Supplies offers a one-time price adjustment if an item is marked down within ten (10) days of your order date. Simply send us an email message at firstname.lastname@example.org within the ten (10) day window. We'll refund you the difference in your original form of payment. For more information, please read our complete online price adjustment policy.
- Products cannot be returned or exchanged 30 days after shipping.
- Products that have been used and/or manufacturers tags have been removed, cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Defective items must be reported within 15 days of receipt and you must Contact us for a return authorization number before shipping back to us.